Are you planning to purchase a brand new TV? You may have still not decided on which kind of TV to buy. There are various options such as LCD, Plasma, or LED. There are various reasons associated with why you should buy a particular kind of TV and why you shouldn’t buy a particular TV. The following 5 reasons will let you know why you should purchase an LED TV and every penny that you spend on its purchase will be worth it:
1. Low Power Consumption: Everyone around the world is facing energy crisis. Buying an LED TV will make sense for the future and not add to the problems. You will help protect the environment and also allow you to save money on your energy bill. LED TVs are more efficient because they use a different technology for the generation of a picture on the screen. Light-Emitting Diodes (LEDs) are used for LED TVs and LCD TVs use Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamps kodi 911 not working (CCFL) for the display of picture on the screen. Fluorescent lamps are not as efficient as LEDs.
2. Better Color Accuracy: An LED is the better choice. LED TVs provide you better color saturation and you will be able to see amazingly deep reds, blues and greens mixed together. LED TVs also give you better accuracy than plasma and LCD. LED televisions have a color spectrum because of which you get better color accuracy. LED lighting is made using RGB (red, green, blue) options. LED has a great advantage since the color spectrum is in RGB. In simple words, LED is suited for displaying a wide range of colors.
3. Darks and Contrast: LCD TVs were preferred than plasma televisions because of their price, thinner look and energy efficiency. The only drawback associated with them is that they fail to provide an overall better picture. They did not display a clear picture when darker colors or blacks came in the picture. LED televisions did not have any of these issues. They have amazing technology which helps to display amazing colors and black levels. LED technology has the capacity to dim the light which makes it possible for you see a more true-to-life picture.
4. Size and Depth: LED TVs are also better off in size. They are much thinner than LCD TVS since LED lights do not acquire as much as space than the usual CCFL lighting. LED televisions can be thinner than the other types of televisions.
5. Lasts longer: LED TVs according to a number of studies have been proven to last longer than traditional LCD TV counterparts. LED lights are more efficient and durable than CCFL. CCFLs degrade over time and start displaying different colors. This means that you will not need to spend money every alternate month on buying a television. If you are planning to buy a TV and not willing to upgrade it soon, the LED TV is just perfect for you.
There may be certain other issues with regard to LED Televisions but by far it is the best among LCDs and Plasmas.